UpRide is about documenting evidence that makes a difference. Please follow these rules or your video may be rejected.
- Trim video to 20 seconds before and 20 seconds after the incident.
- DO NOT reduce the resolution or compress the file size.
- DO NOT add text, music, graphics or sound effects to the video.
- SLOW MOTION – Let the video run full length in real-time first, then edit in any freeze frames or slow-motion into a second play of the video.
- Non-cycling content and inappropriate material will be rejected.